Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Root:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Root, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Root
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Root Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Root, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Root graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Root has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Root MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Root practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Root has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Root practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.