A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Root:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Root, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Root, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Root graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Root has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Root MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Root practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Root has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Root practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Tampa Urologists.