A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Root:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Root, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Root
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Root Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Root, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Root graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Root has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Root MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Root practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Root has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Root practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.