A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Rose is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rose has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Ronald Rose MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm R. Rose practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Rose practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.