A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Schwartz, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Steven Schwartz DO is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Schwartz practices Pediatrics near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Pediatricians.