A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Shawn Smith MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Smith practices Internal Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Internists.