A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Schulz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Schulz, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Schulz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Schulz FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Schulz practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Schulz has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Schulz practices Surgery near Jerseyville, IL.
See Jerseyville Surgeons.