A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Schwartz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Schwartz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schwartz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Schwartz MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Schwartz practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roselle Park, NJ and Kearny, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.