A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Smith, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm A Smith MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Smith practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists, Texarkana Pulmonologists, Texarkana Critical Care Practitioners, and Texarkana Sleep Medicine Doctors.