Dr. Malcolm Stark Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Greensboro, NC

3.0

September 10th, 2014
I don't understand the negative reviews...?
I saw Dr. Stark for the 1st time this past Monday and he performed a endoscopy the next day. He was incredibly kind and thorough. He listened to all of my concerns, as well as my husbands concerns regarding my issues. He made several suggestions and let us know which he thought would be the best route. His bedside manner before and after the procedure was wonderful. Please don't use the negative reviews as a guide to whether or not you should see this doctor. Go see for yourself, as I did (and almost didn't..). The only complaint I have has nothing to do with Dr. Stark but with one of the nurses that was outside the pre-op area. She was speaking loudly about an old practice she worked for and, in detail, how bad it was then proceeded to shout out, "everyone thinks they have it so bad here but...". I felt this was incredibly inappropriate. I know we all have issues from time to time with our places of employment but this should've been discussed in a more private setting. Again,,do give Dr. Stark a fair chance. He's really great!

August 24th, 2014
patient
Nothing memorable; very perfunctory visit. Discussion after colonoscopy non remembered because patient is still half-asleep. Records sent later by office. Felt like I was in a factory.

March 13th, 2014
A patient
Stay away from this doctor, quick and poor service.