A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Foster is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Foster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Tennyson Foster MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm T. Foster practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Foster practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.