Learn more about Dr. Malcom Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcom Baxter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baxter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcom Baxter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baxter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcom Everett Baxter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcom E. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Malcom Baxter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcom Baxter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.