A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcom Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcom Baxter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baxter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcom Baxter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baxter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcom Everett Baxter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcom E. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Malcom Baxter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcom Baxter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.