A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcom Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcom Baxter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcom Baxter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baxter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcom Everett Baxter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcom E. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Malcom Baxter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malcom Baxter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN and Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Sports Medicine Doctors.