A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcom Ghazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcom Ghazal, Hip & Knee Joint Replacement & Revision, Total Shoulder Replacement, and Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcom Ghazal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazal graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghazal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcom E. Ghazal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcom E. Ghazal practice?
- Dr. Malcom Ghazal has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcom Ghazal practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons and Fresno Sports Medicine Doctors.