A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcom Ghazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcom Ghazal, Hip & Knee Joint Replacement & Revision, Total Shoulder Replacement, and Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghazal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghazal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcom Ghazal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazal graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghazal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcom E. Ghazal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcom E. Ghazal practice?
- Dr. Malcom Ghazal has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcom Ghazal practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons and Fresno Sports Medicine Doctors.