Dr. M Margolin MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

July 15th, 2015
He is a wonderful caring doctor!

February 25th, 2015
Fun Personality
When my OB/GYN of many years, Dr. Joseph Milstein retired, he referred me to Dr. Margolin. He's a smiling and friendly man who puts you very much at ease while you are having that dreaded women's exam. That's a plus in my book. His staff is efficient and fairly friendly, but not overly so. They did a good job. They have wifi in the waiting room too, which was convenient. The only thing I'd say in a negative manner, may or may not be his doing. I recently turned 65 and now have Medicare, which has changed the way doctors deal with me as a patient in general. Office visits are shorter and more rushed with less included. I suppose it's because they aren't getting paid as much. Ah, welcome to the New World. There were no hormone blood tests, there was no bone density test, there was no office consultation. Previously in my life, you'd always have a brief office consultation after an exam, to discuss things while you're dressed. I found that to be very beneficial in my care. Dr. Margolin did spend a bit of time in the exam room, talking to me about my issues, but I couldn't help but feel rushed. While getting dressed, I had further questions but was unable to ask them. I don't feel the same thorough care and attention here as I'd had before. Maybe it's just something one has to adjust to with Medicare and/or present times. My previous OB/GYN always spent a little time with me in his office after my exam, to discuss any problems or concerns I was having. Perhaps that's out of reach in today's rushed society and with Medicare. At least I think we can ask a question online now, which is better than nothing but more removed from the personal aspect of healthcare.

April 19th, 2012
Patient for 38 years. Most caring doctor I have ever been to. Takes time, never rushed. Has always been there for me when any problem has occured.

August 16th, 2011
WORST DOCTOR!!!
I still suffer from his poor care. Other people have had bad experiences with this doctor also. Would you trust a doctor that could not even read a sonogram and thought a life-threatening infection was a massive cancer???????

July 4th, 2011
Simply the BEST,
Love this doctor. The best!

November 3rd, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
Is there a more caring, considerate and knowledgeable doctor in Los Angeles? I think not. Dr. Margolin has been my provider for over 25 years and I have always been pleased with the care I've received. He has delivered all 5 of my children with ease and in a professional manner. I highly recommend Dr. Margolin to others and look forward to many more years of his specialized care.

September 8th, 2009
Still Suffering from Dr. Margolin's Misdiagnosis and Poor Care
Dr. Margolin ruined my life and I suffer in pain everyday. I had a simple D&C and biopsy outpatient procedure four years ago. Test results were benign, but a week later I ended up at Cedars with a massive E-Coli infection, with 2 Tubal Ovarian Abscesses, a bladder infection, a kidney infection, and in septic shock. I was in the hospital for a week being cared for by an infectious disease specialist, and an invalid for 4 weeks with visiting home nurses changing my IV! After this, I had repeated infections, and the antibiotics destroyed the muscles and tendons in my body so I can barely walk. Worse, Dr. Margolin told me that my suffering was all MY fault because I refused to have cancer surgery, and he had a cancer specialist willing to perform a complete hysterectomy! The sad part is that I had called him three days after the surgery complaining that I did not feel well. If he had just seen me that day, and had me routinely take a urinalysis NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

November 8th, 2008
Patient for many years
Malcomb Margolin is quite simply the very best doctor I have ever had.