A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malea Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malea Maynard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malea Maynard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Maynard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malea Pruszenski Maynard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malea P. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Malea Maynard has 1 office location.
Dr. Malea Maynard practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.