A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malec Mokraoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mokraoui
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mokraoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokraoui graduated from University of Algiers.
Dr. Mokraoui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malec A Mokraoui MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malec A. Mokraoui practice?
- Dr. Malec Mokraoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Malec Mokraoui practices Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
See Danville Cardiologists.