A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malec Mokraoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mokraoui
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokraoui graduated from University of Algiers.
Dr. Mokraoui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malec A Mokraoui MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malec A. Mokraoui practice?
- Dr. Malec Mokraoui has 5 office locations.
Dr. Malec Mokraoui practices Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoopeston, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Danville Cardiologists.