Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maleeha Hashmi-Basha
Dr. Maleeha Hashmi-Basha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with another office in Naperville, IL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hashmi-Basha is affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital, Rush Copley Medical Center and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. Dr. Hashmi-Basha has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maleeha Hashmi-Basha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maleeha Hashmi-Basha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.
Dr. Jose Villarreal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Naperville, IL 0 mi39
Dr. James Collins
Naperville, IL 0 mi37
Dr. Reda Kilani
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Naperville, IL 0 mi35