Psychiatrists
621 S New Ballas Rd
Ste 268A
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-251-6545
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Listens and knows his medications for difficult to treat illnesses  |  show details
by Tamara A. on Apr 6th, 2014

He was fabulous in the hospital and I had many difficult reactions to medications and he found an obscure older med that now treats my condition in a wonderful manner. His knowledge is immense. He listened very carefully to my symptoms and believed what I was telling him to be true. I say if he runs late in the office, make your appointment 50mins before you need it to be. He is worth every long wait; bring a book.

|  DECLINE IN ABILITY TO PERFORM HIS SPECIALTY!! POOR ATTITUDE TOWARD A PATIENT!!!  |  show details
by B.S. on Sep 3rd, 2013

He didn't like when i mentioned that he didn't like when I was late, so I always made it a point to be on time. He was 50 minutes late and left me with only 10 minutes until I had another appointment. I told him in a calm manner. He said I could get another Doctor. When I asked why, he said he didn't have to tell me. I said I would mention that to a Psychologist he recommended. Then he said he would come up with names. HE NEVER HAS!! HE SAID I COULD FIND A DOCTOR WHO IS ON TIME. HE WAS VERY INDIGNANT. I asked if he could move his computer so we could have eye contact and he said NO. All he did was write me a prescription.

|  After having been his patient for 10 years he was RUDE and terrible to me!!  |  show details
by Barbara on Jul 10th, 2013

He schedules your appointment, meanwhile scheduling more than one person at the same time. Often he runs behind ten to twenty minutes and I wait. This time I politely asked him why he gets mad if I am ever late (which happens 1 in 12 times, if that much), but when I mentioned he was 50 minutes late and that I had another appointment, he became belligerent to me. He told me to find another doctor. I asked why. He said he didn't have to answer me nor give me a reason. When I brought up another Physician's name (Psychologist) who he had recommended to me and told him I would talk with that doctor, he changed his tune and said he would come up with other Doctor's names who would run on time to make me happy. I guess he was intimidated by my comment. I have yet to receive any names from him!! I believe now that he is practicing in the United States he has become greedy and indignant! I wouldn't recommend that anyone see him!!!!!!~

|  Ahmed, MD  |  show details
by misc on Apr 25th, 2013

First off I have been to numerous psychologists, Dr. Ahmed is the Best Psychologist out there. He listens, and genuinely cares about issues and or concerns you have. I would highly recommend him as your doctor. Also his staff is awesome! Both him and his staff are very personable which is hard to find in the medical industry.