Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very blessed to have Dr. Ahmed as my doctor. He is a caring and concerned physician.

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

An excellent visit!

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was recomended to this office by my doctor, I suffer from anxiety and I was basiacly told to go see someone else for advice. It has taken a lot of nerve to come to this and to be handed a script and nothing else left me feeling like I was a paycheck.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

he is a great doc he takes time to explain to me he cares a lot about his people

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed is a very good doctor. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. He is easy to talk to and is down to earth unlike some doctors. Thank you for caring, Dr. Ahmed!

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malik Ahmed, as well as a great doctor, relates very effectively on a human level.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Have been with Dr Ahmed several years, always feel comfortable addressing my issues, and have no complaints with the directives I have been given along the way.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent! Dr Ahmed shows real concern about my condition and is always looking for new ways to improve.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Dr. Ahmed to anyone.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malik Ahmed is an excellent doctor!!

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Since I am not sure if the last evaluation was sent, I am sending another text. My concerns were addressed in an effective and helpful manner. Dr. Ahmed is an excellent physician. The office personal compliment his practice. They are kind and caring.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Ahmed, he always goes above and beyond!

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the best caring doctor ever

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, so easy to talk to, addressed my concerns in a practical and professional manner.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor, professional, efficient, friendly, & responsive to my needs. I would definitely recommend him to family & friends.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed has been my doctor for 15 years. I have a fantastic working relationship with him regarding managing my mental health. That pretty much says it all.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ahmed is very good at understanding the problems that you are facing and coming up with a clear plan to resolve them. After hours if I called the exchange he was always available to help me.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a good experience, meeting with Dr. Ahmed.

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Visit was very helpful. As always, my concerns were addressed in a safe environment.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I only wanted to tell Dr. Ahmed that I on 11/17/14 he prescribed Fluoxetine o Prozac 10 mg capsules, but I had to stop -- one capsule once a day -- very soon because I felt quite sick, trembling legs. So, I don't think I will be able to use it again.

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr.ahmed is a great doctor i will refer all to him

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen him on and off for 14years and he is an amazing man who truly cares about what he does and the people he sees

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love having Dr. Ahmed as my doctor. He takes the time to understand who his patients are, what concerns they have,and he prescribes as little medication as is safe to do so. He doesn't like to over medicate his patients. I trust him implicitly.

Nov 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed is very caring and easy to talk to. I feel that he will take the time needed to address my concerns. Office staff leave something to be desired, billing issues get passed off for MONTHS,

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit. As always very helpful.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed is very thorough and takes time to answer all my questions. Occasionally I have to wait 10-20 minutes from my appointment time but I feel the wait is worth it.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, our meeting was very good and productive.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed is a skillful physician who understands the connection between illness and family interactions. Questions are thoroughly answered and appropriate recommendations are provided.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He did stated he had a couple of emergency appts to see and that was why he was late.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ahmed has a very good approach with his patience. He was able to understand my condition very quickly. He was able to come up with a treatment plan that was easy to understand. He has made a remarkable difference in my life.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My son has been seeing Dr. Ahamed for many years. We both have great confidence in his opionion for his care. I would highly reccomend him to any of my family and friends. We are very fortuniate to have him. Bless him and his staff as they continue.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

When I met Dr. Ahmed, I was a wreck, my anxiety issues were off the wall, I'd wake up mornings crying like a baby, I was in my mid 40's. I'd get so worked up I would throw up, my depression took away my desire to do things I liked. That's history now

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always very pleased with my visit to the office. Everyone is kind and takes the time to help you without rushing. Dr. Ahmed is the only doctor I have ever seen that provides clear instruction, direction, and care.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual we had a good session. I am feeling fine.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed's for almost 10 yrs. He is excellent and I feel privileged to be his patient.

Very professional

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit. All questions were answered.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My condition was addressed with caring and concern.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. AHMED IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. THE FIRST THREE QUESTIONS WAS CONFUSING TO ME. I INTENDED TO MARK OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS. I'M SORRY FOR THE ERROR

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would be nice to have a appointment and actually be on time or why have a scheduled appointment!?

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor never makes me feel foolish when I come in for an appointment. I just wish I knew how soon I should contact the doctor when I feel a bout of depression is coming on. The mind can play tricks when I feel bad.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed was late because of traffic on a rainy Monday morning.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Listens and knows his medications for difficult to treat illnesses show details Listens and knows his medications for difficult to treat illnesses
by Tamara A. on Apr 6th, 2014

He was fabulous in the hospital and I had many difficult reactions to medications and he found an obscure older med that now treats my condition in a wonderful manner. His knowledge is immense. He listened very carefully to my symptoms and believed what I was telling him to be true. I say if he runs late in the office, make your appointment 50mins before you need it to be. He is worth every long wait; bring a book.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All went as expected, thus well.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always truly concerned about how you are doing.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very supportive.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's a nice doctor, professional, knowledgeable and has been very helpful,

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Ahmed for 10 years and he has helped me in so many ways. I wouldn't want to see another Dr. of his profession and i would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The first time I met with the doctor I was unsure. However overtime I've gained trust in him

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my provider is very attentive to my needs he works with mean as a team for my best care

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did try to give an excellent on the appointment scheduling but my computer would not allow. I hope it did go through.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of my best doctors ever!

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor!

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Ahmed saved my life, & I highly recommend him 2 anyone. He is a very understanding & caring man. I owe him my life!

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ahmed has helped me through the toughest times.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always thorough, listens to concerns and addresses all issues.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, a pleasant and easy appointment with Dr. Ahmed. All issues were addressed with clarity and it is always comfortable to talk with him. I have been a patient for several years.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

happy with everything but the appointment times. Always have to wait at least 30 minutes.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ahmed makes me feel comfortable, never rushed in & out, & listens to me. His questions are always appropriate, looking to uncover any potential problems. I would and have recommended him to others.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed is very pleasant and thorough in his work. i feel that I am getting the best care!

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

N/A

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
DECLINE IN ABILITY TO PERFORM HIS SPECIALTY!! POOR ATTITUDE TOWARD A PATIENT!!! show details DECLINE IN ABILITY TO PERFORM HIS SPECIALTY!! POOR ATTITUDE TOWARD A PATIENT!!!
by B.S. on Sep 3rd, 2013

He didn't like when i mentioned that he didn't like when I was late, so I always made it a point to be on time. He was 50 minutes late and left me with only 10 minutes until I had another appointment. I told him in a calm manner. He said I could get another Doctor. When I asked why, he said he didn't have to tell me. I said I would mention that to a Psychologist he recommended. Then he said he would come up with names. HE NEVER HAS!! HE SAID I COULD FIND A DOCTOR WHO IS ON TIME. HE WAS VERY INDIGNANT. I asked if he could move his computer so we could have eye contact and he said NO. All he did was write me a prescription.

After having been his patient for 10 years he was RUDE and terrible to me!! show details After having been his patient for 10 years he was RUDE and terrible to me!!
by Barbara on Jul 10th, 2013

He schedules your appointment, meanwhile scheduling more than one person at the same time. Often he runs behind ten to twenty minutes and I wait. This time I politely asked him why he gets mad if I am ever late (which happens 1 in 12 times, if that much), but when I mentioned he was 50 minutes late and that I had another appointment, he became belligerent to me. He told me to find another doctor. I asked why. He said he didn't have to answer me nor give me a reason. When I brought up another Physician's name (Psychologist) who he had recommended to me and told him I would talk with that doctor, he changed his tune and said he would come up with other Doctor's names who would run on time to make me happy. I guess he was intimidated by my comment. I have yet to receive any names from him!! I believe now that he is practicing in the United States he has become greedy and indignant! I wouldn't recommend that anyone see him!!!!!!~

Ahmed, MD show details Ahmed, MD
by misc on Apr 25th, 2013

First off I have been to numerous psychologists, Dr. Ahmed is the Best Psychologist out there. He listens, and genuinely cares about issues and or concerns you have. I would highly recommend him as your doctor. Also his staff is awesome! Both him and his staff are very personable which is hard to find in the medical industry.