A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malek Al-Akhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malek Al-Akhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Akhal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Akhal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malek Hussein Al-Akhal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malek H. Al-Akhal practice?
- Dr. Malek Al-Akhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Malek Al-Akhal practices Family Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Family Physicians.