A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malek El-Muayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malek El-Muayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malek El-Muayed, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Muayed graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Muayed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malek El El-Muayed MD and MS is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Malek E. El-Muayed practice?
- Dr. Malek El-Muayed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Malek El-Muayed practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.