A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malek Sheibani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheibani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sheibani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheibani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malek I. Sheibani practice?
Dr. Malek Sheibani practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Urologists.