A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malek Sheibani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malek Sheibani is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheibani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malek Sheibani MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Malek Sheibani practice?
- Dr. Malek Sheibani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malek Sheibani practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.