A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malena Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amato
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malena Amato, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amato graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amato has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. Davids Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malena M Amato MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malena M. Amato practice?
- Dr. Malena Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Malena Amato practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.