A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malena Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malena Amato, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amato graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Amato has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malena Marie Amato MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malena M. Amato practice?
- Dr. Malena Amato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malena Amato practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.