Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Sample is an excellent doctor. It was her staff that I had a problem with. Mainly a young blonde working the front desk. Rude and very unprofessional. the young lady asked me what I was being seen for in front of the entire office of patients waiting.

Mar 23rd, 2015

made me feel very comfortable

Jan 27th, 2015

A good doctor that makes patient feel comfortable and cared for.

Best!!!! show details Best!!!!
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr sample is the best I ever seen

Excellent show details Excellent
Aug 29th, 2012

Its refreshing to hear a doctor who is straight forward and dont sugar coat the issues. She was direct but also caring and I appreciated that.

Glad I found her again!! show details Glad I found her again!!
Jul 10th, 2012

When I had my daughter in 2009, she was oversaw my care at Dr.Valentine's office, she was very professional, knowledgable and blunt. I was sad to discover that she was no longer in that practice and in conversation with a women i met in the grocery store , i found she has her own practice in Norfolk, will call and make my appt. today.

May 2nd, 2012

I would not recommend this practice to anyone. To say the least.....the wait times are outrageously long and only to sit in a gown for another thirty minutes.

Apr 17th, 2012

When I went to Dr. Valentine's office, where Dr. Sample practiced (or used to, I guess), she was a breath of fresh air. She is not your hand-holding type of doctor. She pretty much tells it like it is and I appreciated that personality trait. Whereas some problems that I had were less than uncomfortable to talk about, even to a physician, her directness made it easy to do so and I quickly warmed up to her. I've moved and I wish that she were my doctor now.The timeliness, customer service, and responsiveness of the office staff at that clinic - anhh..

Mar 31st, 2012

Rude and Obnoxious!!

Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Sample is currently my obstetrician and I absolutely love her. She is up to date on everything, very straightforward, but still very warm and friendly. When she had to leave town for a family emergency they were able to shift my appt a few days earlier so I could see her specifically without my even requesting it. I am very pleased with both Dr. Sample and the entire staff at Elite Women's Care.

In a word show details In a word
Oct 20th, 2010

Horrible

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 15th, 2010

Dr. Sample is very caring and makes sure you aware that she is there for you. I recommend anyone to Dr. Sample! She is excellent!