A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malery Shashidhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malery Shashidhara is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shashidhara
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malery Shashidhara, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shashidhara graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shashidhara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malery H Shashidhara MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malery H. Shashidhara practice?
- Dr. Malery Shashidhara has 1 office location.
Dr. Malery Shashidhara practices Gastroenterology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Gastroenterologists.