A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malgorzat Gradzka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malgorzat Gradzka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malgorzat Gradzka, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gradzka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Gradzka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malgorzat I Gradzka MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Malgorzat I. Gradzka practice?
- Dr. Malgorzat Gradzka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malgorzat Gradzka practices Rheumatology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Rheumatologists.