Learn more about Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gradzka
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gradzka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gradzka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Gradzka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka practice?
- Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka has 1 office location.
Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka practices Rheumatology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Rheumatologists.