Learn more about Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gradzka
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gradzka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gradzka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Gradzka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka practice?
- Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka has 1 office location.
Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka practices Rheumatology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Rheumatologists.