Dr. Malgorzata Kaluza MD Patient Reviews

March 17th, 2017
Checks out possibilities
Wonderful doctor

February 3rd, 2016
The worst customer service I've ever experienced. This practice has the worst management. When things go wrong and they make a mistake, rather than focusing on customer service recovery, they focus only on how to make themselves look right. The communication is awful. I was told by the practice manager "word by word" that "your expectation of us is irrelevant". We had one visit there and will never go back again. Unbelievable!!!! Never been treated so disrespectful.

December 18th, 2015
very careing doctor

November 15th, 2015
Love this doctor
Dr. Kaluza is a wonderful doctor. She is was very professional and sincerely cares about her patients. A couple of times I have called her when the office is closed and she always returns my calls and answers any questions I have. My whole family is treated by her and she has been our doctor for the past 10 years. The only time I have gone elsewhere was when I briefly moved out of town. She is more than willing to discuss any questions or concerns you may have and never makes me feel like my worries are silly.

October 6th, 2015
Best Family doctor ever. She is worth my 35 minute travel time. Her staff is also excellent.

February 22nd, 2012
Beautiful office. Excellent doctor. Have seen the PA Judith several times as well. Equally happy to be seen by either doctor or PA.Staff kind, courteous, caring. Very professional.

February 13th, 2012
Caring and Listens
I have a hearing loss. Dr. Kaluza and her staff take the time to do simple things so I can hear (such as looking at me) that many other providers either don't know how or don't care about doing. She is a very caring person and seems to keep up-to-date on new findings in the field.

December 15th, 2011
Very Unprofessional
I have been a long patient of Southlake Family Practice and it has been an extreme disappointment in recent weeks when I was requested to spend my hard earned money for a follow up, which wasn't even a follow up. POOR response and very rude! The PA in office is extremely rude and not knowledgeable. She could have saved me thousands in medical bills from the hospital but decided not to do the follow up she requested and simply said "I can't help you any further." And if you ever have an emergency on the days or times the office is closed, good luck! They don't respond, at least the PA Judy.

November 11th, 2010