Dr. Malgorzata Paterek MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Elk Grove Village, IL

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2016
extremely kind, punctual, listening, easy to talk with teenagers, professional

April 29th, 2016
great dr
My first visit was great, doctor is very caring, professional and has great diagnosis. She took time to speak to my baby and asked alot of questions which made me feel very comfortable and would definitely recommend her for anyone. Ive since been seeing this dr and im more than pleased with the outcome. My child is finally not screaming when walkng into a dr office. office staff os very professional, attentive and welcoming.

February 23rd, 2016
best doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Paterek. My family has been using her practice for my 3 children since my oldest child was born 15 years ago. She is very knowledgeable and competent. Sometimes she can be abrupt but that is because she cares so much for the children. She has a great heart and loves kids.I am very happy with this doctor, she is one of the best

January 20th, 2016
Great Doctor !
I have gone to Dr. Paterek with my 3 kids for 14 years. She is a wonderful doctor with great heart and loves kids. Dr. Paterek always listens carefully and takes seriously any concerns i may have about my children. I trust her recommendations when caring for my children. Nurse is also great and professional and friendly. I recommend her always, she is one of the best.

January 20th, 2016
Going out of her way...
My three year old was recently sick over new years. The staff made sure to squeze him in for an apt before the holiday, the doctor stayed late to see him. He ended up having a viral infection - a really weird one. She said this virus has been going around recently and said to just have fluids, rest and tylenol. So he got better after a few days and at daycare the next week they had a sign posted about this exact virus going around. She really knows her stuff and is always willing to go out of her way to help, especially when your child is sick.

July 9th, 2015
I when here for an interview to see what type of pediatrician she is and I didn't like her it all Very rude she had attitude the second she walking I didn't feel confident on her it all. The sick children are kept in the same waiting room as non sick ones.. Not good on my opinion. On the good side very friendly staff.

July 26th, 2013
amazing place...never again...
Long lines, appointment time horrible, very unpleasant doctor, shouldn't never work with kkids. She give my kid antibiotic with out checking what he was allergic too, and then blamed on diary products, Never again I truly believe the she should lose her license. Have to admin stuff and nurses very pleasant and nice, but thats about it. Avoided.

January 22nd, 2012
Very rude
Very rude doctor no common courtesy for others. It's so sad that a person like that is actually a childrens doctor :(

January 20th, 2011
Worth the wait
This doctor is amazing, she is always able to figure out what is wrong with my child - even when she was too young to tell us what was wrong. She listens to everthing I have to say and shows she really cares about what she does. There is a bit of a wait in the waiting room, but its worth it - other doctors just rush you out so they wont be late for their next appointment. You can tell she cares about what she does and she does it well!

January 5th, 2011
very professional, she has excellent contact with patient

February 3rd, 2010
Stay away!
The worst doctor ever! Terrible bedside manner.Can't work with children.She is not very well educated.Gives wrong diagnoses.

November 4th, 2009
Short bussines hours,only 10am-2pm on Wednesdays, closed on Friday, no separate waiting room for sick and healthy children