A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malgorzata Piszcz-Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malgorzata Piszcz-Connelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malgorzata Piszcz-Connelly, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piszcz-Connelly graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Piszcz-Connelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malgorzata Anna Piszcz-Connelly FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malgorzata A. Piszcz-Connelly practice?
- Dr. Malgorzata Piszcz-Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Malgorzata Piszcz-Connelly practices Internal Medicine near Millville, NJ.
See Millville Internists.