Dr. Malgorzata Beckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malgorzata Beckman?

June 22nd, 2017

Lovely

I only saw her once but first impression is that she's thorough, has a nice personality, is friendly and you can talk to her and she listens.

February 4th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Beckman to anyone!

I am grateful to have found Dr Beckman. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. She answered all my questions with patience and care. My entire experience from my first phone call to the moment I walked out the door was beyond positive. Everything you could want from a doctor's office. I would highly recommend Dr Beckman to anyone!

January 30th, 2017

1st VISIT TO SEE DR. BECKMAN

She is a very bright, young woman, listens, spends time with the patients, and discusses situation and makes suggestions on how to resolve issues. Exam very thorough. Nice bedside manner, and she introduced herself. Her front office staff is very efficient and cordial. I am confident in her recommendations .

January 18th, 2017

Great Physician in Boynton Beach

Finally a world class Endocrinologist and practice in Boynton Beach. Dr. Beckman & Palm Beach Thyroid came to me highly recommended from many of my friends. Dr. Beckman is very sharp offering great knowledge and the advanced treatments. The office is new and Beautiful. On my first visit I was able to get an Ultrasound and bloodwork. I love that my care is under one roof, it makes me feel so much more secure. As my friends did, I highly recommend Dr. Beckman, she is amazing.

January 15th, 2017

Excellent Thyroid Specialist

I have been seeing Dr. Beckman since she started at Palm Beach Thyroid. I absolutely love her; she is to the point, and is very thorough with her exams. Dr. Beckman listens to me and my symptoms; he did not solely rely on one work. I find it important that a physician listens to me as a patient, not just numbers. I've sent my family to her. You won't find a better group of physicians; Palm Beach Thyroid has a national reputation of being the best, now I see why! Thank you Dr. Beckman.

October 27th, 2016

Very Pleased

I am very pleased with Dr. Beckman and staff. This office came highly referred from my family and sports medicine doctors. Dr. Beckman is friendly, efficient, and has tons of knowledge. She did an ultrasound, biopsy and blood work the same day. Dr Beckman told me they run the labs on sight. I received results the next morning! Sending my parents to see her next.

September 26th, 2016

exceptional

September 20th, 2016

Outstanding Physician

I saw Dr. Beckman and was absolutely pleased with my treatment plan. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. The office is so clean and the staff is amazing. I get my questions answered right away!

September 20th, 2016

Blessing to Florida and Thyroid!

I love Dr. Beckman. I was referred to Palm Beach Thyroid to see Dr. Frisch; although due to availability, I booked with Dr. Beckman; I could not be happier. She is top notch, to the point, caring and extremely smart. Living in Florida I am picky with my healthcare, and having a NYU trained endocrinologist physician also helped with my decision! I actually look forward to my appointments and refer my family and friends to her. The office is efficient and clean. Living a 30 minutes away, it is nice to have my labs drawn and run in their lab. If any adjustments are needed I know right away. Thanks for putting your heart in your job Dr. Beckman and welcome to Florida.

June 2nd, 2016

Attentive Physician

I recently saw Dr. Beckman after being referred by my PCP. She diagnosed my condition and set up a treatment plan which got my issues under control quickly. I am feeling much better after only a short period of time. She was quick to follow up after my visit with lab results. Caring Doctor.

April 20th, 2016

Caring and Compassionate

She is one of the best physicians i have seen in many years. She spent time with me and showed me she cared. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family. Thank you so much!!!

April 15th, 2016

Life Changing

Dr. Beckman was recommended to me from a few of my close friends, who also suffer from an array of endocrinology conditions. She found thyroid nodules on me and has been treating me for my condition, and I could not be happier. She is very thorough with her examinations on each visit, and spends time explaining and teaching about my conditions. The Doctor performed biopsies on my nodules and she diagnosed me with thyroid cancer. Before seeing Dr. Beckman, my conditions went undiagnosed for years. I am cancer free now, and have never felt better. Thank you!