A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mali Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mali Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mali Lin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mali Lin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mali Lin practice?
- Dr. Mali Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mali Lin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.