A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maliha Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maliha Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maliha Qadir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maliha M. Qadir practice?
Dr. Maliha Qadir practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA.
See Pleasanton Family Physicians.