A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maliha Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maliha Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maliha Qadir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maliha M Qadir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maliha M. Qadir practice?
- Dr. Maliha Qadir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maliha Qadir practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA.
See Pleasanton Primary Care Doctors.