A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malik Ashe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malik Ashe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malik Ashe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashe graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ashe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester Regional Medical Center
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malik Ashe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malik Ashe practice?
- Dr. Malik Ashe has 1 office location.
Dr. Malik Ashe practices Family Medicine near Chester, SC.
See Chester Primary Care Doctors.