A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malik Kahook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malik Kahook, Chief, Glaucoma Service is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahook
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kahook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malik Kahook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahook graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malik Kahook MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malik Kahook practice?
- Dr. Malik Kahook has 1 office location.
Dr. Malik Kahook practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.