Dr. Malik Kutty MD Patient Reviews

November 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor and very pleasant

June 25th, 2015
The BEST in Sugar Land
Truly the BEST Plastic Surgeon in Sugar Land! Dr. Kitty is the most personable Doctor I have ever met and he truly does care. I couldn't have picked anyone better for my Breaston Augmentation.

August 20th, 2013
Abdominoplasty
It's only been a week out, but the assistance and time taken with me throughout this entire procedure has been phenomenal. I wouldn't trust anyone else. Dr. Kuddy is knowlegable, kind, and thorough with every aspect of the process.

September 30th, 2011
The BEST surgeon AND staff in Houston/Sugar Land Area!!
You are selling yourself short if you choose anywhere else!! This office is personable, professional, and nothing less than AMAZING!! You receive the BEST regardless of services and immediately upon walking in the door. I have been here for surgery, vein procedures and botox and have had THE BEST EXPERIENCE every time!!!

September 30th, 2011
EXCELLENT surgeon and staff!!!
This is the BEST plastic surgeon and staff in the Houston/Sugar Land Area. You are truely missing out if you go somewhere else. From the time you call ...

July 9th, 2011
Did a good job with fillers, Botox-where's one price charged
The receptionist is terrible, lacking personality and the something special you want from a cosmetic surgeon office. Office manager is professional. I paid cash yet they took a copy of drivers lisc. And took pictures. When I asked they not keep my picture or show it to others- I was told that's just how they do it. The Dr. did a good job. But, some Botox did run down my face, he did get blood on my blouse. Nothing was offered for financial restitution. I would use him again. But, be aware he gives a low estimate and then comes back and charges more. In my case that was a extra $500.00. This was my 3rd visit. The first Cost less per dose, the 2 nd was more and the 3rd very high. This company is all about marketing. If you have money to burn this is the place to go.

September 30th, 2010
so excited about the new me
i have recently had surgery with dr. kutty i am very pleased with my results. i had breast implants and a tummy tuck. i am feeling great about myself ...

July 13th, 2009
I would deffinitely recommend Dr. Kutty. Just everything about him and his office is truly a great experiences.