A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malik Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malik Mohsin Ali DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malik M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Malik Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malik Ali practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.