A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malik Momin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malik Momin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malik Momin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Momin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Momin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malik N Momin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malik N. Momin practice?
- Dr. Malik Momin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Malik Momin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA and Lemoyne, PA.
See Harrisburg Anesthesiologists and Harrisburg Pain Management Doctors.