A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malik Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malik Rahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahim
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malik Rahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Rahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malik Tariq Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malik T. Rahim practice?
- Dr. Malik Rahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Malik Rahim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.