A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malik Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malik Rahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malik Rahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Rahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malik Tariq Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malik T. Rahim practice?
- Dr. Malik Rahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malik Rahim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Pahrump, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.