A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malika Kheraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malika Kheraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malika Kheraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheraj graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kheraj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malika Nizar Kheraj MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malika N. Kheraj practice?
- Dr. Malika Kheraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Malika Kheraj practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Infectious Disease Doctors.