A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malika Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malika Morse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Andizan Med Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan.
Dr. Morse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malika Chagaeva Morse MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Malika C. Morse practice?
- Dr. Malika Morse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malika Morse practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA and Metairie, LA.
See Kenner Internists and Kenner Nephrologists.