A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malika Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malika Morse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Andizan Med Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan.
Dr. Morse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan