Dr. Henry Malin Prupas Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2015

He is such a caring doctor. It took awhile to see him, but it is worth it.

January 30th, 2015

What an amazing doctor!!!

I read the reviews and I was a little nervous at first but,after meeting with Dr.Prupas,I was so thrilled to know that this doctor was truly amazing.Not only did he take his time with me,he was very caring and listened to me.I got answers to my questions and he explained everything to me in full detail.At the end of my visit,not only did I shake his hand,I wanted to hug him for being so understanding.This doctor really cares,he is like no doctor I have ever seen,most doctors these days don't give a darn .The staff is very nice also.If you need to see Dr.Prupas,have no fear !!!!

January 22nd, 2015

No empathy, compassion or listening here

Having been a patient of Dr. Prupas for over 5 years - a patient whose RA was stable for the first five years and required nothing other than showing up every 4 months to confirm labs were ok and to keep going with the same protocol - I had an acceleration in my disease several months ago. Reporting in on my increased pain, overall feelings of fatigue and fear about the decline, Dr. Prupas told me to "not be so dramatic", recommended one additional Methotrexate pill per week, and sent me on my way. At a follow-up visit this week at which I again reported that I was distressed and not well, I told him I did not feel he was hearing what I had to say. His reaction to feedback was so quick and combative it was shocking. After 5 years of smooth sailing where he had very little to address for me, suddenly having to deal with a patient in distress, fear and frustration with an advancing disease was apparently too much. I can't fathom why he ever went into this field, where a physician obviously must care for people who are in constant pain, and are so in need of compassion. If you don't care whether your physician cares for you, he may be your man. Otherwise, don't bother.

January 16th, 2015

Good doctor, but stern.

August 15th, 2012

scary

this dr is uncomfortable in his own skin.i think he is in a 12 step program thatdirects his life.he could use some morecare himself, i would not return to thisoffice due to the personal problems thisdr displays.everyone is not a addict.run away

May 14th, 2012

Long time patient

I have been a patient of Dr Prupas' for over 25 years. I have had rheumatoid arthritis for that long too. He has helped me tremendously and has always given me the best care possible. Yes sometimes you have to wait, but it's because he spends time with his patients and cares about them that he gets behind. He will always try to squeeze in those of us that have been his patients when we have a flare up or a problem. I think he is the Rheumatologis

June 16th, 2011

I made an appt. with the Arthritis Center of Reno. Arthritis is my only physical ailment so I figured it would be good to have a Doctor that understood my problem. I saw Dr. Wolf on my initial visit. It cost me $375 and he did NOTHING but write me a form to get several x-rays. Pretty steep price for that. After paying for that visit it took me two months to afford the x-rays. But before I could get the x-rays they cancelled my appointment and told me to go back to my primary care physician because I took too long. Guess I wasn't making them enough money.

December 25th, 2009

Caring Doctor

This doctor talks to his patients and cares!

February 26th, 2016