A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malina Milan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Milan graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Milan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malina Katia Milan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malina K. Milan practice?
- Dr. Malina Milan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malina Milan practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.