A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malina Neville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malina Neville is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malina Neville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neville graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Neville has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malina Oana Neville MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malina O. Neville practice?
- Dr. Malina Neville has 1 office location.
Dr. Malina Neville practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.