A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malini Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malini Chandrakant Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malini C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Malini Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Malini Shah practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.