A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malini Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malini Chandrakant Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malini C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Malini Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Malini Shah practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.