A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malini Iyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malini Iyer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Iyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malini Iyer BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malini Iyer practice?
- Dr. Malini Iyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Malini Iyer practices Surgery near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT and Woodbury, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Surgeons.