A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malini Iyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malini Iyer, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans