Overall Review

June 24th, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr. Milani Lyler
Dr Lyler is very patient, kind, and concerned about her patients welfare. Would recommend to everyone looking for a Breast Specialist Doctor.

April 14th, 2016
Dr iyer is by far the worst dr I have ever been to. The office is filthy and unsanitary. The staff is rude and unprofessional. I wait over an hour every time I go to be seen for less than ten minutes. He has gave me the wrong medication more than once and luckily the pharmacist who was filling it caught the mistake and told me I could have died if I had taken it. He is rude and unprofessional I do not know how he still has his liscense. Do not go to this doctor!!!!!!!

February 25th, 2016
All were very welcoming and professional!

October 26th, 2015
wonderful,caring doctor who makes you believe that everything will be ok

August 29th, 2015
I saw Dr. Iyer for breast cancer. She is a wonder, caring and professional surgeon. I would recommend her to anyone in need of this type of surgery.

March 24th, 2015
Never Saw The Doctor
I am a young patient who was very scared when a mass was found in my breast. My Dr recommended I have full biopsy done and recommended Dr Iyer. I made my appointment and 2 days later they called and asked to reschedule. My appointment was rescheduled to 245p on a different day. I showed up to my appointment 30 minutes early as requested. By 515p I was sitting in the exam room, still not having been seen by the Dr. I left this office still scared and in tears. The nurse and front desk were very kind and extremely apologetic. I can't comment on the dr because I never saw her.

March 6th, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about my doctor. I never feel rushed or and question is a stupid question. She takes her time to explain test, films and results with me. She makes sure when I leave her office all my questions, concerns and follow up appointments are made. I can't express enough how thankful I am to have her as my doctor.

February 13th, 2015
Awesome care!
Dr. Iyer is a wonderful physician. Very thorough, informative and genuinely caring. I would and have recommended her. The staff is great!

November 20th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I would recommend Dr Iyer to friends and family. She is excellent. She spends time and explains everything that is going on. She goes over all the information that you would need and she makes you feel very comfortable. You do not feel rushed and can ask any questions and she takes the time. If anyone is looking for an exceptional and professional doctor I would highly recommend her.

August 23rd, 2012
What a wonderful doctor! Besides being very professional, and knowledgeable, she is the kindest, most caring doctor I've Ever seen. When you think you have cancer, you need someone you can trust. I can't think of anyone I would trust more.