A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Sahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malini Sahu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahu
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Sahu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malini Sahu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahu graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sahu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malini Sahu MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malini Sahu practice?
- Dr. Malini Sahu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malini Sahu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.