A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Sahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malini Sahu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sahu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malini Sahu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahu graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sahu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malini Sahu MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malini Sahu practice?
- Dr. Malini Sahu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malini Sahu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.