A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Shenava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malini Shenava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenava
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Shenava Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenava graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malini Ravishankar Shenava MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malini R. Shenava practice?
- Dr. Malini Shenava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malini Shenava practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists and Livonia Child Psychiatrists.