A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malini Shenava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malini Shenava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenava
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shenava Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenava graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malini Ravishankar Shenava MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malini R. Shenava practice?
- Dr. Malini Shenava has 10 office locations.
Dr. Malini Shenava practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Psychiatrists and Southfield Child Psychiatrists.