A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malissia Zapata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malissia Zapata, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malissia Zapata, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapata graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zapata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malissia Denise Zapata MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Malissia D. Zapata practice?
- Dr. Malissia Zapata has 1 office location.
Dr. Malissia Zapata practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.