A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malkanthie McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malkanthie McCormick, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. McCormick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malkanthie Indhira McCormick BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malkanthie I. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Malkanthie McCormick has 1 office location.
Dr. Malkanthie McCormick practices Infectious Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Infectious Disease Doctors.