A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malladi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malladi Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malladi Reddy, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malladi S Reddy FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malladi S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Malladi Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malladi Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.