A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malladi Sastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malladi Sastry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sastry
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastry graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sastry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malladi Sastry MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malladi Sastry practice?
- Dr. Malladi Sastry has 1 office location.
Dr. Malladi Sastry practices Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pulmonologists.