Dr. Malladi Sastry MD Patient Reviews

• Critical Care Medicine Plano, TX

3.8

February 28th, 2017
Excellent doctor
I like the office the BEST! Dr.Sastry saved my LIFE!

August 12th, 2016
The Worst.
This is rudest doctor I've ever been to. He spends less than 5 minutes with you but somehow manages to be rude, condescending and dismissive. I understand some doctors not having great bedside manner, but Dr. Sastry is downright terrible. No one, especially someone that is sick or in need, should have to put up with him.

January 25th, 2016
Awesome Physician!
Dr Sasstry is very very thorough. He is a very knowledgeable physician that really cares for the overall health of his patients. My son and husband with different conditions see him and are finally getting well because of his direction. Thanks!

October 31st, 2015
This doctor was terribly rude and had very poor bedside manner. He spoke down to his staff. He spoke about another patient with a nurse when she popped her head in during my visit. And now I am being constantly harassed by phone, email, and texts. I have tried opting out and requesting to not be contacted, but the messages continue. 9 messages in the last year alone!

November 28th, 2012
Doctor Sastry is an excellent one. My cough was making my life disastrous, even after taking so many antibiotics and over the counter medicines and syrups,nothing was working on me until Doctor Sastry told me to stop taking a BP medicine which was causing the cough. My cough disappeared right away,I could feel the difference in 3 days. I do not have that terrible cough anymore.Me and anyone else i knew couldn't even imagine what was causing the cough.He is great.

February 28th, 2012
Dr Malladi Sastry... AWESOME physician
In 2001 DrSastry was the last of 6 doctors who evaluated my elderly Mother's chronic cough. He found that her 8 yr old dormant throat cancer had returned. When I began to have respiratory problems 3 other doctors couldn't get rid of, I made an appt with DrSastry recently. He diagnosed and treated my illness... I feel like a new person. He will be the one I go to from now on.