Pulmonologists
4100 W 15th St
Ste 216
Plano, TX 75093
972-596-2135
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

Doctor Sastry is an excellent one. My cough was making my life disastrous, even after taking so many antibiotics and over the counter medicines and syrups,nothing was working on me until Doctor Sastry told me to stop taking a BP medicine which was causing the cough. My cough disappeared right away,I could feel the difference in 3 days. I do not have that terrible cough anymore.Me and anyone else i knew couldn't even imagine what was causing the cough.He is great.

|  Dr Malladi Sastry... AWESOME physician  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

In 2001 DrSastry was the last of 6 doctors who evaluated my elderly Mother's chronic cough. He found that her 8 yr old dormant throat cancer had returned. When I began to have respiratory problems 3 other doctors couldn't get rid of, I made an appt with DrSastry recently. He diagnosed and treated my illness... I feel like a new person. He will be the one I go to from now on.

|  The busiest and the best doctor at Medical Center Plano  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

I absolutely love this man! My 93 year old father was in Med. Ctr. Plano and he kept suffering bouts of delirium. The nurses seemed to blow me off, but one evening Dr. Sastry walked in and I told him my concerns and he took me out in the hall, we sat down and he asked a million questions, but he ordered pulmonary tests and a Bipap for that night.The next day I saw him in the lobby and asked him about my Dad. He said my Dad was allergic to one or two of his medications and they have been stopped. Later that day, I had my Daddy back in the real world.Sadly, one month later and under the care of another doctor who discharged my Dad way too soon with an open bed sore and NO ANTIBIOTICS! My Daddy died from Septic Shock on April 7th and except for Dr. Sastry, I will never trust the medical profession again!